blob: f079331d8e6ef9ee2b3b5cac2fc74eadcb4fd0b4 (plain
* Initial support for the bbot controller functionality. Currently packages
are built, notification emails are send, and logs can be viewed. However,
no build information is currently displayed on package version pages.
* Support for signed repositories.
The repository certificate information (subject, fingerprint) and the
certificate itself are now displayed on the repository about page.
* Support for displaying stub packages, build-time dependencies.
* All the brep prerequisites except the Apache2 headers are now available as
build2 packages. This significantly simplifies building. See the INSTALL
file for details.
* Show actual repository location in addition to repository name on the
package version details and about pages.
* Multiple instances of the brep module can now be configured on a single
Apache2 server. The configuration can be specified at the Apache2 root,
VistualHost, and Location levels.
* Support for custom web page logo and menu entries. See comments in the
etc/brep-module.conf file for details.
* Use serializable transaction isolation, handle recoverable database errors
(deadlock, loss of connection, etc).
* Ability to specify the maximum number of concurrent database connections
per web server process. See comments in the etc/brep-module.conf file for
* Ability to specify the maximum number of times to retry database
transactions. See comments in the etc/brep-module.conf file for details.
* Display SHA256 package checksum on the package version details pages.
* Add instructions to the INSTALL file on how to run the database loader via
cron rather than systemd timers.
* Add instructions to the INSTALL file on how to enable Apache2 compression
for the brep output.
* Add support for comments in the repository manifest email values.
* Remove a DROP FUNCTION statement that caused an error on older PostgreSQL
* On startup log brep module version to Apache2 log.
* The module implementation has been moved from brep/ to mod/ (only affects
* Add support (and instruction in the INSTALL file) for optional optimizing
brep CSS with SASS.
* First public release.